Its main advantage is the reduction of spaces obtained from its use, which translates into a reduction in storage and transportation costs. Additionally, greater product protection is obtained by avoiding damage to labels and containers during transport.
• Thicknesses of .024 ”, .030”, .035 ”, .040” and .047 ”.
• Kraft: Made from biodegradable material.
• Sulfated (SBS): Commonly used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry due to its cleanliness and presentation.
• Laminate / Laminate: Provides additional protection when transporting components that could be damaged.
• Antistatic: Meets ANSI / ESD regulations for packaging.
• Laminated with non-woven fabric.
Die cut boxes
Edge and corner protections